Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Project

Lately, I have been interested in the idea of learning to play the bottleneck slide blues, and have been wanting a Resonator guitar. But, seeing as how they are so expensive, I started thinking of other options. I found a few people who have converted old guitars into working resonators for pretty cheap with the use of household parts, or using National Resophonic Guitar brand parts for about $200. I happen to have an old guitar that I never use anymore, and thought I would like the challenge. This blog is going to be (mainly for myself) to keep track of my progress and my journey through this project.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, just what I was thinking of doing that I mentioned on the AGF...Except for the leaving the open tone hole of course...but, I may be thinking of going that way now...Can't wait for the videos to hear it...Great Job

    ReplyDelete