Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Done! (more or less..)

Well, I finished it! I need to order a new bone nut and swap that out, but I can do that at a later date. after getting the back glued on, I then put on the cover plate with the leftover screws from the set of cabinet hinges. They happened to be the perfect size for what I needed. First I had to cut a hole in the cover plate for the bridge to stick through, but I forgot to take a picture of it at that point.

Here are a few pictures of the finished thing all strung up sitting in its case!



I will get a video or two in the upcoming weeks of me playing it to show how it sounds. It actually is better than I was expecting and actually sounds pretty good. It will sound even better if I ever get around to plugging up the soundhole.

2 comments:

  1. Nice ! I would like to hear your guitar now ! How can i do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I love it...great job, Looking more forward,(and definitely better informed )into starting my project now.
    Thanks for responding to my post...and thanks for
    sharing your knowledge, and finished pics...

    ReplyDelete